Lost Art Communications was created specifically to meet the marketing and communications needs of public agencies and transportation authorities, as well as select private entities. Our Principal and Founder, Brian A. Sullivan, has been in the transportation planning and communications industry since 1991 and has seen a lot of changes in the way public services are communicated to local constituencies and stakeholders.
Lost Art’s organization is simple: that of a boutique consulting firm established to satisfy its customers with the assurance that both traditional and modern communication methods will be used as appropriate to accomplish its customers’ respective missions -- all while adhering to our core values of quality, attention to detail, customer service, and results.
Lost Art Communications LLC is celebrating more than three very successful years as a stand-alone management consulting entity available for direct contracting. Lost Art includes its Principal, Founder and Owner, Brian Sullivan, a 28-year veteran of transportation planning, marketing, and communications, as well as additional associates available as independent contractors, such as graphic designers, website developers, and marketing interns, depending upon the required subject matter expertise.
Areas of Specialization
- Branding and Promotion
- Marketing/Strategic Plan Development and Implementation
- Advertising and Ridership Development Campaigns
- Website Development and Management
- Social Media Management
- Special Event Planning and Management
- Consensus Building and Grassroots Support Programs
- Trade Show and Promotional Materials Development
- Video Production & Scripting
- Persuasive and Technical Writing
- Brochures, Maps, Annual Reports, Handbooks, Guides, Newsletters and other Printed Collateral
- Public Relations and Workshop Presentations
- Focus Group Facilitation
- Crisis Communications Policies, Procedures and Management
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Relationship Management Programs